Zaful Del Rey T-shirt

Hello babes, how was your day? Hope you had a good time. It was sunny here, so I enjoyed it very much. I was outside and also made some photos for the blog to show you my coolest new T-shirt from Zaful.


More about the store below

ZAFUL is an online shop where you can find latest trends. A wide range of dresses, outerwear, swimwear, lingerie, shoes, bags, accessories and much more will definitely fascinate you. Their affordable collections are absolutely eyecatching must-have pieces.







T-shirt: HERE

I absolutely love it. Very comfy and stylish. I love Lana Del Rey and her music always brings me back in another era. I'm happy to own a top with her artistic name. Let me know what you think about the top.


Thanks for reading.

Until next time...



Follow Zaful  FacebookPinterestTumblrTwitterGoogle+YouTubeInstagramBlog




Kisses,
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 komentari

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram