G⚘rl Power

Hey cuties, how are you? Hope you are all fine! I was busy these days. I want to become more succesfull in my job and therefore I spend a lot of time working, but it's so worth! Never give up your dreams, there is always enough time to reach your goals!

For this post, please read the quote below first.

"Girl Power in my mind is to let girls be exactly what they are. Let them be angry. Let them be resentful. And rebellious. Let them be hard and soft and loving and sad and silly. Let them be wrong. Let them be right. Let them be everything. because, they (we) are everything!"

It's so important to keep in mind that females are strong as hell. Be proud!!
I got a cute top from SheIn with the Girl Power Logo on it. It's a great statement T-shirt. I adore it. Link at the bottom. ♡









T-shirt: HERE

The shirt trend that's having a major moment right now and that will continue to be the belle of the ball well into 2017 is graphic tees. While this shirt style is not necessarily anything new, street style stars have proven that this T-shirt style is officially the most versatile item in your wardrobe. Adaptable and current? Trends like that are hard to come by. So how are you to wear these statement-making graphic tees?


Kisses,
post signature

You Might Also Like

1 komentari

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram