SheIn Blouse

Hey babes hope you've enjoyed your day. It was amazing weather here. So, I made some pics og my cute new blouse from SheIn. It's absolutely adorable. So girly and stylish. I love peter pan collared pieces because I like their retro, feminine, soft and romantic vibe. There is room for both looks depending on my mood and what I want to communicate through my clothes on a given day.

I'm sure you will like it. Link at the bottom.













Blouse: HERE


Personally, I can't get enough of the sweet-tough combo of Peter Pan collars and stripes. If you have a pair of simple black or white pants, it's time to bust 'em out! Great combination.

Do you wear peter pan collars, and do you prefer them to shirt collars?

Let me know what you think.


Thanks for reading.


Kisses,
post signature

You Might Also Like

1 komentari

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram