SheIn Striped Skirt

Hello cuties, how are you today. It was warm here this morning but now it's raining. I'm very happy that I took some pics of my cute new striped skirt from SheIn before the rain. I'm sure you will like the skirt. I love the stripes and lovely button. Also the length is perfect.

At the same time, though, striped skirts can be kind of difficult to style because at first glance, it doesn’t seem like they go with everything. The secret? They kind of do. I wore it with a simple grey crop top and I love the combination. 











Skirt: HERE

Keep it vibrant and classy! If you are looking for a voguish and trendy skirt to wear this year, then I suggest you to choose a striped one! It's an ideal bottom wear for wearing as a transitional piece between spring and fall seasons.

This bottom wear is extremely versatile, as you can use it in any season.


Thanks for reading!



Kisses,
post signature

You Might Also Like

2 komentari

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥

Footer-instagram

@bri.flair on Instagram