Blue Coat


Hey, hey!

How are you? It's cold here, brrr... But It's a lovely atmosphere. I really love autumn walks, leaves under my shoes, cute fall outfits and wonderful sunsets after a long day. Pumpkin soup or tea at the evening is also one of my fave rituals. Let's make the best of these cold days.

  
I'm blue today. No, not what you think. My outerwear is blue! An amazing eyecatcher coat, I love it! It's from Romwe.
I wore it with a half sleeve navy dress, nerdy glasses, vintage shoes and a classic black bag. Hope you like this combination.

When I first saw it on the website HERE, I thought, wow such a nice coat and I remembered Kate Middleton in a similar coat. I liked it immediatley.


// Coat: HERE //
Hope you like my new coat and post.
Thanks for reading.

Until next time,

Follow Romwe / Socal Media

 Facebook Tumblr Instagram Twitter Pinterest YouTube

With love,
post signature

Stay in touch: Facebook / Instagram / Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

1 komentari

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥