Newchic blanket hoodies

Hi cuties, how are you today? I hope you had a great day. I'm at home now in my cozy loungewear, I love the feeling when I am back just snuggling in my comfy outfit and enjoy my free time drinking tea and watching movies. It's the best especially when it's cold outside.

What are you wearing at home? I can't sit in my jeans, I need something more relaxing, you know what I mean, I'm sure you are like me in this situation. 

And I found out there are blanket hoodies at Newchic available. How cool is this? I need some of them. They are so cute, comfy, warm... Many reasons to buy different colors and just enjoy these winter days in the best way. My plan is to spend a lot of time wearing them because the materials are so soft and the designs and patterns are the cutest ever. Check this online shop and find a lovely and very useful item. The hygge vibes are on point with this item guaranteed.

My mum also loves comfy looks, so sometimes we create similar cozy outfits and stay at home doing our beauty routines. Blanket hoodie on - check, face mask on - check ✓ and then relax... Maybe you can create a routine with your loved ones too. Do you like teddy hoodies? I can't imagine a cold season without them. They are really a must-have item in any wardrobe. Do you agree? I have more of them and wear them very often. For me, they are already basic, an item which always completes a look perfectly.

I'm always in my warm clothes when we are outside. So there are some moments when my boyfriend is jealous because he says how warm my outerwear is and I just recommend him to shop from the category long coat men, where he absolutely finds the best for himself. He likes when I give him fashion advice and I'm always happy when I can help him to choose the right clothing piece.

Also, I often recommend him to buy some from men's long cardigan. Because if he just wears a shirt it's usually cold but with a cardigan over it's a great solution to stay warm but also stylish. What about you? Do you help your boyfriend or husband to decide on fashion questions? They definitely deserve to have beautiful clothes too, right?

But, believe me, the best is to give him something useful as a present. I bought mens silk pajamas cheap this time for my boyfriend and more times already for my dad, for example, Christmas or birthday. I think it's a good idea. Then they can see how much you like them and that they are special. The best feeling is to make someone happy and with such a great present idea, you can create a smile on their face.

(Click on each picture to see the item on the website)

https://www.newchic.com/robes-12220/p-1776146.html

https://www.newchic.com/charmkpr-hoodies-12200/p-1752520.html

https://www.newchic.com/cardigans-12199/p-1606926.html


Do you like these fashion inspirations?
 I hope you liked the post and let me know what you think about the cozy ideas.
 Which clothes will you buy the next time?

 Enjoy your shopping!


With love,
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 komentari

Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Love you all! ♥